Sorry, this item is now sold out. There are no more available on my May pre-order. More coming later this summer.
In the world of awesome tents the Cloud 9HT sits at the top of the pile. Yes, there are lots of ,high end hardshell tents on the market and "yes" they might have more features and goofy ways of opening but if you want a "no nonsense" hardshell that will get you through the shittiest weather (west coast) out there, stop looking.
For 2021 I've made some changes to this unit:
-Exterior waterproofing flaps covering tent base.
-Redesigned tent top with lower profile.
- Redesigned entrance with full zip.
-Redesigned entrance awning with metal awning rods.
- Tent shell is a fiberglass/PVC mix with an aluminum frame.
-mount brackets come with rattle resistant covers.
-Ratchet style nylon straps for closing tie-down.
The lite weight fiberglass/PVC hard top means its excellent for wet conditions. The tent base has an aluminum frame for rigidity. It sets up even quicker than The Upper Hutt. You simply release the latches and it opens on it's own with hydraulic lift shocks. Wall materials are 280g rip-stop canvas. When closed the tent can hold some cargo. Mainly bedding and some clothing. An excellent, economical choice for two adults or maybe just the solo mission.
The Cloud 9 HT also comes with:
- 3" thick bed mattress with quilted cotton cross stitch mattress cover.
- Telescopic lite weight ladder that can be mounted on either side of tent. Extends up to 8ft and can hold just over 300LBS. Ladder can be stored in tent or in vehicle.
- Inside storage compartments including ceiling netting and dual side compartments.
- Two outside cargo bags for shoes, wine or whatever. Bags mount to base of tent when open.
Colour: Grey tent black hardtop. Maybe we should've call it "moonless night graphite" to add value. Thoughts?
Open size: 83" (long) x 50" (wide) x 39"(height)
Inside sleeping area when open: 81 (long) X 48 (wide) X 36 (height measured from mattress to ceiling)
Closed size: 83" (long) x 50" (wide) x 11” (tall)
Weight: 135 lbs
Warranty: 1-year manufacturer warranty
For additional info please email: email@example.com